∙ The vision of the Government for opening data
∙ Presentation of the National Platform for open data
∙ Legal aspects of open data
∙ Presentation of the open data portal of Bulgaria
∙ The scientific basis and project initiatives of the European Commission regarding open data
∙ Open coordinated eGovernment helping citizens and the business.
∙ The experience of municipalities in Bulgaria – the open segments of data from Sofia Municipality –
good practices and the starting contest for application in Sofia
∙ Sofia Municipality strategy for smart specialization and open data
You can discuss how opening governmental data will affect the government with leading experts in the government administration such as:
– Anton Gerunov, Head of the Political Cabinet of the Deputy Prime Minister Rumyana Bachvarova;
– Prof. Nelly Ognyanova, PhD – a media law expert from the Philosophy Faculty of the Sofia University
– Grozdan Karadjov, Chairman of the parlamentary commission of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications.
– Chief Assistant Savina Mihaylova-Goleminova, PhD – Legal Faculty of Sofia University
– Prof. Rumen Nikolov, PhD – University of Library Studies and Information Technologies (UNIBIT)
– Alexander Todorov – a young entrepreneur, open data user
– Mariyana Hamanova – Co-founder of Cleantech Bulgaria
– Ivaylo Yaydziev- political scientist and Master of Diplomacy at the University of Oxford, UK
Please register for the event at here.