In the past few months we realised a lot of exciting projects and now we are growing! It’s now time to take it one step further! That’s why we are looking for somebody proactive, enthusiastic and outgoing to take up a role as a leader of the Data Science Society community and main events organiser.
What will you do?
In short, you will ensure the daily operations go smoothly. You will be the main administrative and operations point-of-contact for partnering organisations, sponsoring companies, new members and key activists:
– Day-to-day handling of event & partnership inquiries
– Support partners & customer relations – keep an updated database of contacts, regular contact
– Organise DSS monthly meetups/seminars (logistics, promotion, on-site coordination)
– Write blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials
– Create rich media for social platforms: pictures, video and written content
– Support the core of key activists in organisation of regular internal meetings, keep updated to-dos and follow up responsible parties
– Liaise with external partners for the building & update of website, strategic marketing & PR activities
– Administration of organisations documents and finances
Why should you apply?
You will have the chance to work with some of the brightest minds in data science in Bulgaria and cooperate with them on visionary projects, all aimed at increasing the expertise in data processing and analytics throughout the local tech community. You will have the freedom to develop ideas and processes on your own. You will help tech people to apply innovations and cutting-edge technologies in data science. And you will have lots of fun!
Any skills you need to bring to the table?
Just an excellent spoken and written English, some experience with event management, a prominent interest in the tech industry and an outgoing personality.
How to apply?
In the standard case, send us a CV and/or a letter outlining why you are good fit for the role to email@example.com
But if you feel more creative and want to send your application in another format, we’ll welcome it.