Data Science Society is an international digital community which has been building a strong core of members digitally around a body of knowledge in Data Science while having fun! In the last 6 months, we organized multiple Data Science Meetups and International Datathons with attendees from more than 25 countries. We devote ourselves also to our own Data platform for all enthusiasts, data geeks and experts who love to share their knowledge and learn deeper.
Now the community is looking for its Superhero Intern to drew in the world of Data and engage the community with her/his digital marketing superpowers!
If you want to join our Data Science Legion and develop further your digital marketing skills, you don’t necessarily have to be experienced in the field, it’s an internship after all. We are looking for someone with a great passion for Marketing with the desire to help others grow while learning more about the world of Data.
Our ideal future Wonder Woman/ Superman for the internship will:
- Have Storytelling skills and perfect English
- Love to read and research about the Data Science/ AI/ Machine Learning field
- Have Social media skills including posting in social networks and monitoring the user interaction
- Work easily with image and video software (basic Adobe Photoshop skills will be an advantage)
And most importantly the perfect Digital Marketing Superhero will be curious, self-motivated and will work equally good independently as well as in a team. The perfect Intern will want to know the outcomes of their effort by analyzing the results and will want to share and generate ideas with the rest of the team!
Part of the daily journeys of the Marketing superhero will be to:
- Build online interaction among members of a large-scale community from all over the world
- Research the news in the field of Data Science and create engaging content for our channels such as DataChat, DSS website, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube etc. ( WordPress skills will be an advantage)
- Organize occasionally Data MeetUps and Datathons within the international community
- Analyze and identify areas to optimize our digital marketing performance (basic Google Analytics skills will be an advantage)
- Develop, execute, and present Digital and Social Media Marketing plans from inception to completion
We are looking for our superhero’s long-term full-time engagement and motivation which is going to be rewarded with the appropriate remuneration.
The Data Science Society team consists of a variety of people such as Data Science experts, Marketing gurus, and volunteers from whom the intern will have the chance to get a invaluable experience. The internship will include working with a mentor and, if needed, additional courses can be performed depending on the progress and profile of the person.
We want you to enjoy this process of becoming a superhero, so we don’t need just your CV – go creative, share your former projects and your social media presence at [email protected]! 🙂