Today we live in an information enabled, connected and data-driven world. Forward-looking companies and individuals are harnessing the power of information and proactively taking data-driven decisions. The Data Science field is on the rise and rightfully so, as it is instrumental in driving research and business forward.
Data Science Society develops a platform where data enthusiasts are able to learn, share and experiment with real data cases within our global community.
We partner with different organizations – universities, companies, NGOs, communities and organize online Datathons, digital meetups, webinars, workshops and summer schools. Our Data.Platform has more than 1500 registered data scientists from around the world, and we have a community of several thousand in our social media channels.
Currently, we are growing, working with organizations from Europe and Asia, and we need a motivated beginner community leader willing to grow and learn in a global world.
– Have the interest to gain Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning knowledge
– Are a team player and love collaboration
– Have strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent written and verbal capabilities in English.
– To work in a digital environment, exposed to all our channels such as our platform, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, DataChat, etc.
– Write engaging content in English
– To be proactive and take ownership of tasks and deliver great results on time
– Coordinates community events and activities
– Be a community leader
– Contact and work with different organizations – universities, companies, NGOs and communities
– Maintain day-to-day communication within the society
– Create, coordinate and execute a plan for community members engagement
– Engage with volunteers and seek feedback
– Digital promotion for most of our activities
– Support some of our events such as the regular meetups or Datathons
Considered as an advantage:
– Experience in video and/or pictures editing
– Experience in Python, R or other Data-driven tools
– Previous experience in the domain of marketing, sales or volunteer organizations
– Working in a fast-paced startup environment
We can offer you:
– Onboarding induction and training
– opportunity to improve your skills and knowledge according to your interests ( talent recognition program or something similar)
– Dynamic startup environment
– Working alongside with decision makers from leading tech companies
– Opportunity to be in contact with like-minded people from all around the world
– Work on diverse tasks
– Coworking open space office in the center of the Sofia
– Being in the heart of Data Science with a lot of interesting contacts and experts
– Opportunity for a home office several days in a month (after the first month)
If that is what you are looking for, please send us your CV, or some projects you have worked on to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing why you think you are the right candidate for us.
Good luck 🙂