The DevOps Certification Service Industry market report is an amalgamation of the key trends influencing the industry growth with respect to the competitive scenario and regions where the business has been successful. Furthermore, the study discusses the various restraints of the industry and uncovers the opportunities that will set the growth course. In addition, a holistic examination of the industry changes caused by the COVID-19 pandemic is also tagged in the report to aid investors and other participants in making well-informed decisions.
About DevOps Certification
This DevOps certification training has been designed by industry experts and will help you get the best jobs in top MNCs. As part of this training, you will be working on real-time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry scenarios, thus helping you fast-track your career effortlessly.
Intellipaat certification will be awarded upon the completion of the course and the project work (after expert review) and upon scoring at least 60% in the quiz.
Intellipaat certification is well recognized in top 80+ MNCs like Ericsson, Cisco, Cognizant, Sony, Mu Sigma, Saint-Gobain, Standard Chartered, TCS, Genpact, Hexaware, etc. because we have been their training partners and they understand the quality of the training we deliver to upskill their employees.
Devops ensures faster and automatic deployment of code/application, which makes it an absolute necessity for every or any product based company to implement the Devops Lifecycle.
This, in turn, increases the demand for more people that are skilled in DevOps and are DevOps certified. For example, LinkedIn alone has released 5000+ job vacancies in India.
A DevOps certification is a trust factor for the interviewer that you have the skills that a DevOps engineer needs. This gives you an upper hand during interviews and increases the probability of getting hired by 50-60 percent.
Why become a DevOps Engineer in 2020?
Let’s first look at some of the facts that will give you an idea about the importance of being a DevOps Engineer in the present day.
- Glassdoor states that the average salary of a professional in this position is $100,000 per annum in the US, and getting at least a salary above $100,000 is a sure shot. According to PayScale, in India, a Release Manager earns up to ₹950,000 per annum on average.
- According to Indeed, as of September 2019, anyone can apply for the 7000+ jobs available in the market for this role. In Glassdoor’s 50 Best Tech Jobs in America, this job role ranks at the second position. As per the SD Times, ‘the role of a DevOps Engineer has seen a 225 percent jump in postings.’
This blog on ‘How to become a DevOps Engineer?’ offers you an ultimate path you can follow in your journey toward becoming a successful DevOps Engineer.
What will you learn in this DevOps training?
- Introduction to DevOps principles and their need
- Configuration and installation of DevOps infrastructure servers
- Automating key processes of DevOps life cycle
- Deploying containerization and virtualization
- Docker containerization and its use cases
- Securing the infrastructure with the right DevOps practices
- Deploying Infrastructure as a Code for server management
- Measuring the performance and key success metrics
DevOps is an IT cultural revolution that is sweeping across the corridors of today’s organizations that want to develop, design, test, and deploy software in a much faster and better manner. Taking Intellipaat’s DevOps Online training in Hyderabad will help you master key DevOps principles, tools, and technologies like automated testing, Infrastructure as a Code, Continuous Integration/Delivery, and more.