The data analytics course is the most hyped course in the IT industry. It is the study of the origin of information, representation, and recreation of it, based on IT strategies. Huge amounts of unstructured and structured data is mined to increase efficiency, make organizations cost-effective and to create new opportunities for emerging companies. Incorporation of techniques like cluster analysis, machine learning, visualization and data mining is provided with data analytics courses. To analyze this huge amount of data, a data analyst is a must in any field of organization irrespective of its purpose.
A data analyst must possess skills in several topics like data mining, analytics, machine learning and statistical skills. He must be well versed in coding and algorithms. A data analyst must be able to create data visualization models that might help companies estimate the business value of digital information. Analytical creativity is a much-required factor as the data analyst is expected to track leads and understand characteristics or patterns in the data. Emotional insights are also considered important for a data analyst as they must have the ability to present insights about data to others and explain its significance so that it’s easy to evaluate. They apply quantitative techniques to get a level deeper. Data extraction involves retrieving highly organized data from poorly structured data for further investigation and processing.
The required skill set necessary for a data analyst is:
- Mathematics expertise: A quantitative approach to data is often required when dealing with data mining. Dimensions, correlations and textures must be expressed mathematically. Statistics, a branch of mathematics, is much useful in solving complex data.
- Technology and Hacking: Hacking refers to the technical skills of creating and building clever solutions to problems. a data analyst takes the help of technology to tackle huge data sets and deal with complex algorithms. Core languages like Java, Julia, Scala, Python, SQL and R are quite necessary.
The data-driven decisions taken by data analysts increase profitability and improve efficiency, business workflows and performance. It also enables organizations to refine and identify targeted customers. Various organizations use the benefits provided by data analytics in different ways like:
- Banking sector- data analytics is helpful in fraud detection, which is a bugging factor in recent times.
- Marketing and sales industry- It helps in creating one-to-one marketing campaigns and increase conversion rates.
- Streaming services- Websites and apps like Netflix, YouTube, Google take the help of data analytics to identify the interests of the audience and curate the content based on previous viewing history. This helps the apps work in a user-friendly manner and attract a lot of audience. Even a few apps like Amazon, Flipkart use the user’s content history to provide related items list.
- Shipment sector- Companies like FedEx, DHL and UPS take the help of data analytics to estimate the delivery times and delivery routes including the mode of transport.
data analytics is still an emerging field and it is being excavated in depths with this concept and reveals more uses.
If you aren’t already equipped with learning data analytics, avail a data analytics course as soon as possible as there is a desperate need for data analysts. It will help you in taking your journey on the right path with the best data analytics course available online.
Address: 360DigiTMG – data analytics, IR 4.0, AI, Machine Learning Training in Malaysia
Level 16, 1 Sentral,, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,, KL Sentral,KL Sentral 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
phone no: 011-3799 1378