NFT Datathon 2022 is the local meeting point for young Data Scientists and enthusiasts from Bulgaria who are thrilled to be challenged with real data science cases relevant to NFT.
The support for the cases and their definition are done by our lead partner Nexo, thanks to who we are organizing the event. This will not happen without our local partners from Sofia Development Assosiation and Sofia Library, and all other partners.
This year event will be phisical, scheduled for 15-17 of April at Sofia.
We are waiting to see you there.
The data sets are going to be specified into detailed case articles, which are going to be updated in next days!
All initial information about the cases can be found at the event page.
ALL IN ONE
Data platform instructions
General terms of participation
Join Slack Channel – At the Menu Society -> Join Slack (channel – #2022-datathon-nft, or #general)
The Data Science Hackathon is open for the global community to participate. This time the event is going to be physical and at Local Hosts in Sofia our partners by heart – Sofia Development Assosiation and Sofia Library: Book your ticket for SofiaLab below!
Official Opening starts at 18:30 (BG time) on Friday, 15.04.2022
The time is in Bulgarian (+ 03:00 UTC)
Please follow the local schedules!
Participation registration up to 15 April
- Registration on the DDS website
- Log in the Slack channel and browse the channels, get to know other participants & Pre-event team forming
- Ask advisors your questions
- Get to know the DSS platform, how to create team article
Team registration – 15 April
- Create draft team article
- if you don’t have a team, there is a channel in slack or at the event we are going to support you on team up 🙂
Ready, Set, Go on 15th April!
- 18:30 – 19:15 – Official Opening
- 19:30 – 20:00 – Team matchmaking + create or update team article
- 20:00- 24:00 – The Hacking begins
- Win the #HackNFT game: Post your video and image stories on Twitter and Facebook with #HackNFT and #Datathon!
The Hacking continues on 16th April!
- 00:00 – 24:00 – Deep Data Learning and News Hacking
- 10:00-11:00 – Cases Q&A by Industry Experts
- 15:00-16:00 – Cases Q&A by Industry Experts
- 19:00 – The test set is uploaded (if leadeboard exists)
- 20:00 – Deadline to upload a working version of your article [to qualify for the competition]
- 22:00 – Semi-Finals Groups Announcement
Last push on 17th April
- 00:00 – 15:00 – The Hacking continues!
- 15:00 – Deadline to upload a final version of your article
- 17:00 – Finalists’ Announcements
- Show Time 17:30 – 18:30 – Presentations by the Finalists
- 18:30- 19:15 – Finalists’ Jury
- 19:30 – Winners announcement
- 20:00 – Beer Party
Bookings are closed for this event.